These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3132333435
    wownic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    Just make a custom item with the stats you want.
    now one need to recreate the dbc file in order to get the new icon for the custom item and not the question mark icon, for instance, i create a new 28 slot bag but i couldnt change the icon in the bags slots. It only shows up like a red "?".
    Searching on the web i just found how to change this, modifying the item.dbc and building & applying a personal patch but since item.dbc file is only present on 335 repacks, i cant achieve this. could you tell me which file replaces it in the vanilla repack? i got only itemclass.dbc, itembagfamily.dbc, itemdisplayinfo.dbc, itemgroupsounds.dbc, itempetfood.dbc, itemrandomproperties.dbc, itemset.dbc, itemsubclass.dbc, itemsubclassmask.dbc, itemvisualeffects.dbc, itemvisuals.dbc. And none of them has the structure or items alike the bags to work with.

These ads disappear when you log in.

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    22/223
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    There is no need to edit dbc files in vanilla. Just change the displayid column in item_template and clear your game cache by deleting the WDB folder.

Mantigora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    And as far as I can tell TimeZoneOffset = in mangosd.conf does not seem to have any effect.
    Last edited by Mantigora; 1 Hour Ago at 08:00 AM.

Mantigora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hello Brotalnia,

Thanks a lot for makeing a new update to your great repack.

It took me the best part of an evening to figure out why the new Apache did not want to run,
    it seems it needs both the 64 and 32 bit (or at least the x86-version) of vc-redist (C++ 2010 redistribution-pack) to be able to run on my Win7 64 bit machine.
    That was a bit unexpected for me. I had already installed the C++ 2015 version, needed to make realmd.exe to run.

There is still a little thing with that new version of apache, it does not seem to want to do https, only http.
    Could you give me a hint on where to look for to make it do https?

Another thing I am looking for is a guide to compile this for linux, since I rather run the server on Linux than on windows.
    (This is not urgent, but I like to get to it in due time.)
    Do you know if there is something for that? I have seen your YT vid on how to compile it for windows, that helps a bit.

Ending with a congrats on your work, well rounded and the care you put into it really shows.
    If someone would need an IT-guy, they should hire you.

Cheers!

P.S. How can i make the .xp work? In-game it says that there is no such command. (Neither GM level 6 nor 0)
    P.P.S. It looks like the MySQL-server time as read by the @now command is 1 hour off. Is this in UTC? (My time is 1 hour earlier than UTC.)
    How can this be changed? It was not like that in Bropack 12.
    Also, TimeZoneOffset = in mangosd.conf seems to have no effect. In-game it shows the time that is the time on the server-machine.
    Last edited by Mantigora; 1 Hour Ago at 08:03 AM.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3132333435