Powerleveling service only. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

YounTrading's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling service only.

Hello,

Im a PoE player, more than 4500h i can powerleveling ur character pretty fast whitout any bot, map hack or external programs, i never got any warn from GGG for my service.
    Any custom service are accepted as well and i'll provide updates about the service by pm.
    I can modify some build if you need.
    Warning: send me a personal message before buying the service and explain me what kind of build you want. (just to be sure to avoid any problematic during the service)

Instructions:

-first thing to do after a payment is to send me a pm with all the info about your service : login/password, build/tree and all the preferences u have.
    -Once i reply i need the unlock code if the account isn't new, when i log with your account the service timer starts.
    -Do not log in that account until the service is done, that can slow the service because after that i need the unlock code again. I will send u a pm when the service is done and u can log in the account.
    -When you get your account back (check on it and change password) leave a feedback pls .
    -All the drops will stay on your account and the character will be guilded for unique level gear from my stash, i provide a good equip to let u play without any problem. (no end game gear)

-No Labs and no secondary quests, (i'll do that only if needed as key for the skill tree for the build to work)
    -I will run a little lower prices because i haven't an account here yet so we need some feedback
    -I can go for lower price for multiple services from the same person.

I'll give you a discord's chat channel to keep you updated 100% with screens and level anytime.

Add me on Skype : Youn Trading ( Dog face on picture )

1-30 - less than 3hours = 15$
    1-40 - less than 4hours = 20$
    1-50 - less than 6hours = 25$
    1-60 - less than 8hours = 30$
    1-70 - less than 10hours = 35$
    Last edited by YounTrading; 03-27-2017 at 12:50 PM.

Powerleveling service only.