Looking for the services of a crypter & a wordpress/artist and/or web designer to pay menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

onealns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for the services of a crypter & a wordpress/artist and/or web designer to pay

[/size]I am looking for for special people. One being someone who can point me towards a very reliable and cheap(ish) Crypt program or scantime/runtime (data protector optional) crypter, and a binder. I need this person to crypt a stub for me on TeamViewer. Will pay BTC or PayPal balance.

Also, I need an Artist familiar with WordPress, or a WordPress expert familiar with Art, because I need a certain type of WordPress page made:
    [/align]

For those familiar with Art and/or WordPress
    [spoiler]
    I am looking for someone to create a WordPress theme for me. The name of the website on the header needs to be rather large because other than the design of the tabs, and a Download (IE: Download X button, Download Y Button) everything else will be text that will be filled out by me and will fill most of the tabs. These download buttons will be at the end of every page.

This should not take much time or money to do. I need the theme to represent the DarkNet and information about it (Not news, I am talking tutorials and FAQ and a lot of general information and many download links; I need a lot of creative download links, some saying on them what you are downloading, so eye-grabbing darknet related theming would be need to be done. I am talking about green and black. The header and the button (Head is 3 words, 5 letter word, 5 letter word, 3 letter word)
    [/quote]

I will be paying in either PayPal or BitCoins

[align=center]PM Me

I want no archives also![/align]

[/spoiler]

[size=x-large][align=center]Also looking to pay for someone to mass email and mass spread a website. Will be generous.[/align][/size]

This is all 100% serious.

Anyway, PM me if you could be of ANY service

Looking for the services of a crypter & a wordpress/artist and/or web designer to pay