EU Account with 56 Legendaries, All adventures, 5 Golden Heroes and 32 Card backs! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zethkuraccount's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Account with 56 Legendaries, All adventures, 5 Golden Heroes and 32 Card backs!

Hi guys, I'm selling my EU HS account with 53 legendaries,110 epics and all rares and commons. The account has a golden warrior, priest, shaman, druid and paladin portrait and the legend cardback. All adventures have been purchased (including Naxxrammas) and the legendaries on it are competitive, so you can make every meta deck at the moment.
    The account has 5682 wins and 1445 arena wins (currently). All heroes are level 60, except hunter. Price:250 Euro. If you're interested, you can reach me on skype at: "gamectrl"

Here's a list of all the legendaries I have: Fandral, Antonidas, Wickerflame, Eadric, Ragnaros Light, Tirion, Raza, Shaku, Hallazeal, White Eyes, Neptulon,The Mistcaller, Al' Akir, Grommash, Finley, Thalnos, Brann, Mukla, Moroes, Seargant Sally, Barnes, Elise, Genzo, Gormok, Kazakus, Murk-eye, Greenskin, Finja, Harrison, Loatheb, Malchezaar,Aya, Cairne, Thaurissan, Justicar, Reno, Sylvanas, Black Knight, Geddon, Chillmaw, Dr7, Curator, Veklor, Chrommagus, Kel'thuzad, Medivh, Ragnaros, Rafaam, Malygos, Nefarian, Onyxia, Ysera, Deathwing Dragonlord, Cthun, Yogg-saron, N'zoth.

EU Account with 56 Legendaries, All adventures, 5 Golden Heroes and 32 Card backs!