0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You raid i pay

Hello Im a very frustratedman,

Im looking for people who raid a 2man tribe. This happened in the past:

Since last year my 3 member and I were playing on an official island server. After hundreds of hours we managed to create a big metal base with about 70~ turrets. Last night 2 member of my tribe stole us everything, they destroyed every structure, every wall, just everything and created their own base on the same spot. I trusted them, I thought we were friends because we played a lot together. Now my other mate and me have nothing else. And we want our stuff back and seriously we want a revenge. No one on the server wanted to help us so Im asking here for help. I havnt much money but I give you everything I got if you raid this base! Every turret just got about 250~ bullets and its not double walled or something specific. I would be happy if you could help me because this is very important to me.

If you want to help me please write down your steam ID that I can add you.

best regards,
    frustratedman

You raid i pay
    MrFunnyPArts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FrustratedMan View Post
    Hello Im a very frustratedman,

Im looking for people who raid a 2man tribe. This happened in the past:

Since last year my 3 member and I were playing on an official island server. After hundreds of hours we managed to create a big metal base with about 70~ turrets. Last night 2 member of my tribe stole us everything, they destroyed every structure, every wall, just everything and created their own base on the same spot. I trusted them, I thought we were friends because we played a lot together. Now my other mate and me have nothing else. And we want our stuff back and seriously we want a revenge. No one on the server wanted to help us so Im asking here for help. I havnt much money but I give you everything I got if you raid this base! Every turret just got about 250~ bullets and its not double walled or something specific. I would be happy if you could help me because this is very important to me.

If you want to help me please write down your steam ID that I can add you.

best regards,
    frustratedman
    We hear you
    My two brothers and I would enjoy trying to raid this target. We are planning on raiding all weekend. Not experts but dilligant. please messafe me steam MrFunnyPArts