[US/OCE] Scarab Lord Title + Mount onto YOUR MAIN Account with Original Vanilla Date! menu

User Tag List

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US/OCE] Scarab Lord Title + Mount onto YOUR MAIN Account with Original Vanilla Date!

I'll only be offering this to a limited number of people (2-3 at most). This service will get the Scarab Lord FoS, Title and Mount onto your main account. It requires no fake/forged ID and no contact with any Blizzard staff.

The achievement will have the original date (10/14/08 US, 10/15/08 OCE), all your characters will have the title and all your characters over level 20 will have access to the mount.

This is a once in a WoW-Lifetime opportunity to get one of the rarest and most sought after achievements in the game right onto your main account without any of the bullshit of illegally forging IDs and transferring accounts, hoping not to get banned because the OO called Blizzard later on.

Other achievements can be arranged for an additional cost, such as the Atiesh FoS, Old School Ride + Mount, most Gladiator/Rank 1 feats (but not mounts since those are character specific), basically anything really. Price varies on the achievement, but they will not be sold separately from the main service.

Price: $2,500 USD via Bitcoin only. No exceptions, no negotiations. Payment before service, my reputation and history on OC speaks for itself.

[US/OCE] Scarab Lord Title + Mount onto YOUR MAIN Account with Original Vanilla Date!
    hig227's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you accept payment plans?

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    god freakin damn Smitten this is amazing... first you do the scarab lord giveaway and now this? holee shiet... to the people on the fence about this, trust me the deal will go smooth as butter, I'd trust Smitten with my stuff any day good luck

primant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested.