NEW MOUNT Primal Flamesaber HOTS PROMOTION menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WingedBoost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW MOUNT Primal Flamesaber HOTS PROMOTION

Greetings!

I would like to announce that I am now providing this service for you to get the new awesome Primal Flamesaber mount for WoW without any effort, this will take about 2 hours to complete and meanwhile you can play any other game on your account besides Heroes of the Storm.

609246.jpg

Additionally you will also win a Feat of Strength "Herald of Flames", another mount for HotS "Flames of Judgement Charger" and a 10 day Stimpack!

1486439356.jpg

This will require an account share, but all of the services I provide are done by me and me alone, no one else will have access to your account. Currently I am looking for 25€ (flexible price).
    Add me on skype for more information live:wingedboost .

Other posts feedback:

Originally Posted by Jeppe11887 View Post
    Bought one key, Satisfied with the quick, professional and reliable service.

Originally Posted by ibelievefw View Post
    Really satisfied with the efficiency of WingedBoost. Very reliable.

Originally Posted by NeaCostica View Post
    Got one key in no time after he received the payment, nothing more to say.

Originally Posted by zibe123 View Post
    Bought Tyrande skin from WingedBoost received it within a minute of sending the money!

10/10
    Last edited by WingedBoost; 03-10-2017 at 10:54 AM.

NEW MOUNT Primal Flamesaber HOTS PROMOTION