EU GitGud Fast and Cheap: Power Leveling/Mythic+ Boost/Karazhan/Custom Order menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GitGudBoost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU GitGud Fast and Cheap: Power Leveling/Mythic+ Boost/Karazhan/Custom Order

Top EU Twisting Nether players at your service 24/7.

Your order will be taken and done instantly upon skype contact.

We make sure our prices are kept low enough for everyone to afford.

*** ACTIVE NOW! February 14th WoW + HotS event for Valentines day ***

*** Get your WoW and HotS MOUNTS + 10 day Hots STIMPACK! ***

***Services:

Leveling 100-110:
    -Leveling is done by hand, and only by hand.
    -Your order will be finished in 8-12 hours.
    -Guys who are power leveling are located in Serbia and only one IP will be used.
    -We can use vpn connection if you request (for even more account security).
    -All gold/items/artifact power/anything else will be saved in bags for you to use freely after leveling process.
    -If your account gets banned during leveling process, we will compensate you with your payment back.

***Mythic and Mythic+ Boosting:

-We will always try to make a group according to your gear type, and try to maximize the gear you get. (full leather group if you are leather wearer etc.)
    -All 10 mythic dungeons clear.
    -8 mythic dungeons clear.
    -Mythic+ 1-15 Boosts with your/our keys.
    -Mythic+ 15 on time/depleted
    -Self play/Piloted.
    -Mythic+ Bundles (We boost your or our keys as high as possible, or to the M+ difficulty you desire, for example: +2 3chest to +5, then 3chest it to +.
    -Single Mythic+ key Boost (Your choice of M+ difficulty, your or our key).
    -Karazhan full clear.
    -Karazhan Nightbane only (100% mount + additional loot).

Additional Boosts:

-Full AP/Order resources/World Quests Map clear.
    -Reputation farm.
    -Suramar questline.
    -Glory of the legion hero achievement.

***Prices (NOTE: Prices can always vary depending on your personal order or bundle):

-Powerleveling 100-110: 30€
    -Nightbane run: 30€
    -Full Karazhan run, including Nightbane and achievements: 50€
    -Karazhan run without Nightbane: 30€
    -Glory of the legion hero achievement: 100€
    -Full mythic dungeons 10/10 run: 35€
    -Mythic + dungeons: Please contact us on skype for your order so we can generate a price that best fits you and your desires concerning mythic+ boost.

For any questions or orders contact us on skype for a chat or a call.
    Last edited by GitGudBoost; 02-15-2017 at 05:16 PM.

EU GitGud Fast and Cheap: Power Leveling/Mythic+ Boost/Karazhan/Custom Order
    Neqael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a little hesitant to try out a booster service without feedback, but the low rates made me consider to give it a go.
    After some questions from my side first, my Nightbane mount run was off and going within 10 minutes.

These guys where really fast. I literally had trouble keeping up with them so fast they went! After only 20 minutes we where at Nightbane but the mount did not drop for reasons unknown.
    Not really knowing what caused the mount not to drop GitGud immediately offered me a rerun for next reset, all free of charge of course. It was said and done, and the next day I managed to keep up a bit better ;-) and I got my mount after all.

Quick response, good team, excellent service and unmatched price rates. Will recommend and use again without a doubt.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot for your feedback!

kippeh783's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neqael View Post
    I was a little hesitant to try out a booster service without feedback, but the low rates made me consider to give it a go.
    After some questions from my side first, my Nightbane mount run was off and going within 10 minutes.

These guys where really fast. I literally had trouble keeping up with them so fast they went! After only 20 minutes we where at Nightbane but the mount did not drop for reasons unknown.
    Not really knowing what caused the mount not to drop GitGud immediately offered me a rerun for next reset, all free of charge of course. It was said and done, and the next day I managed to keep up a bit better ;-) and I got my mount after all.

Quick response, good team, excellent service and unmatched price rates. Will recommend and use again without a doubt.
    The mount probably didn't drop for you because some of them were loot locked

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are aware of that so we made sure we weren't saved on any of the 4 boosting characters. But the problem was solved the next day nevertheless

Vercin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted him yesterday evening on skype. Around 00:00. Asked him 100-110. By 13:00pm my boost was done. Very fast and very nice

Nallaha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 100-110. Was done within 24hrs. Exceptionally nice guy with great service. Would recommend!