WoW 30 days Gametime Keys with legit proof | 8,99€ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

peter3777777's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW 30 days Gametime Keys with legit proof | 9,99€

hi guys,

I want to sell 30 days Gametime Keys EU for 9,99€(cheaper then gamecard or subscription).

Why 9,99€? I exchange gold for ingame tokens , ingame tokens for Battle.net balance and then buy Gametime .

You can also buy my products on ebay: World of Warcraft WoW Prepaid Time 30 Tage Spielzeit Gamecard Gtc Code Karte | eBay

I want to do this as safe as possible for you. You will get screenshots from the Ingame Blizzard Shop how i exchanged them like this:

ownedcore proof 1.jpg

As you can see on the left bottom I paid with Ingame-Currency. So no fraud or chargebacks here!

Your second Screenshot then looks like this with the Key, my name and so on:

ownedcore proof 2.jpg

Of course the Screenshots will be uncensored (except the my battle.net balance and my battlenet tag)

Payments: Paypal, Bank Transfer and Bitcoins

First one gets 50% off
    Last edited by peter3777777; 02-19-2017 at 02:59 AM.

WoW 30 days Gametime Keys with legit proof | 8,99€