Complete website for your guild! [19.99EUR] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cdel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Complete website for your guild! [19.99EUR]

Hello,

Im currently running this website for this guild realraiders.ml and have decided that i want to try to sell the template i made for it, if someone would like it ^^

I will ofc help you with the editing (not logo - sucks at graphics, but have a free-lancer we can use, if you pay for it), free domain and which hosting solution that be best for you

Applications are mail based, so you and the officers can look them over at the same time, if you share the mail

Prices are as following;

19.99 eur/website

Since im new here i will offer 1-2 vouchers out for free to high repped members, so they can verify the product.

F.A.Q

Q1: What do i get for my money?
    A1: You get the HTML file, IMG files, CSS file, info about hosting/domain, and good explanation on how to edit the website.

Q2; How will you guide me with the editing?
    A2: Either we do a skype call or a chat while ill do some editing on the site - then you try and, we evaluate the process.

Q3: How does the payment work?
    A3: Paypal only

Q4: Can you make a custom made website for me?
    A4: Yes i can - but that will cost more

For anything else, send me a PM here on OC

//Cdel
    Last edited by Cdel; 02-13-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Complete website for your guild! [19.99EUR]