WTS 110 DK - Vanity Account - Mimiron's Head -  TCG Loot - 2mil gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ty2296's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 110 DK - Vanity Account - Mimiron's Head - TCG Loot - 2mil gold

Hello everyone, ****This account is US****

I've been away from the game for awhile now and don't think my work life will enable me to return to WoW in the future - with that, I want to know my account is put to good use by someone who enjoys the game! I know I have no rep (I've sold gold to our big buyers, but nothing else), but I'm just looking to give someone a chance to grab this account who wants it. I'm only going to accept WU to mitigate the risk to myself. I'm the original (only) owner and will provide you everything you need to secure this yourself.

Most people swap servers when they get a new account of course, but it's worth mentioning that I've always been extremely low profile. Only a handful of people on my server know me and to my knowledge they have all quit years ago. I played through MOP, WOD, and started Legion guildless so if someone chose to remain on my server, I doubt any suspicion would ever arise.

I'm not posting links to gear because honestly it's nothing to write home about - I havent played in Legion since launch (ilvl on main is 840~). This account has tons of vanity items, gold, pets, mounts, etc. That's why I'm selling it - if you want gear, you can use the 3mil gold and buy the best shit out there.

This character has over 900.000g on hand (and a 7 tab guild I own with a pretty cool name - no members but my army of characters). I also have over 1.5million in easily sellable items (including several (SEVERAL) super high value mounts). This does not include pets that could be resold - if you drained this account for gold I would be quite surprised if you couldn't exceed 4~million.

Veteran of the Alliance title - over 17000 achievement points. Tons of mounts. I also collected pets pretty hardcore (over 800 pets) - I cant list them all, but I do have the vast majority of the ones you can purchase from the AH (TCG ones, none that I missed that I know of). I have some of the celestial pets too. Many super rare mount drops, tons of toys (160~) and transmog stuff.

Class/Characters (various unlisted level 90-100 characters on various servers, below characters are all the same server).
    110 Death Knight (Main) (Full CM Gold MOP/WOD)
    102 Hunter
    101 Rogue ***Legendary Dagger***
    101 Druid
    100 Warlock
    100 DH
    100 Warrior (Full CM Gold MOP/WOD)
    100 Shaman
    100 Monk
    100 Priest
    100 Mage
    105 Paladin

Mounts (Over 280):
    -Armani Battle Bear
    -All of the Phoenix from CM Gold
    -Ashes of Al'ar
    -Astral Cloud Serpent
    -Azure Drake
    -Netherwings
    -Blazing Hippogryph
    -Black War Mammoth (the one that is 1% drop in Vaults)
    -Challenger's War Yeti
    -Corrupted Hippogryph
    -Crimson Death Charger
    -Emerald Hippo (I have most of the RAF rewards)
    -Firey Warhorse
    -Feldrake
    -Flametalon of Alysrazor
    -Ghastly Charger
    -HearthSteed
    -Life-Bender's Handmaiden
    -Magic Rooster
    -Mimiron's Head***
    -Mottled Drake
    -Onyxian Drake***
    -Pureblood Firehawk***
    -Riding Turtle*****(TCG Redemption)
    -Spectral Tiger***
    -Swift Spectral Tiger***
    -Tyrael's Charger
    -Violet Protodrake
    -Vicious RBG mounts (horse/saber)

I'm taking offers - have a standing offer from a reseller but I prefer to get the account directly to someone who will use it (also saves the buyer a mark up!). I'll sell out at $700 (will sell to the reseller if no one offers/buyouts by 2/15).

Thank you all - please let me know if you want more info, pictures, whatever. Bnet has some classic Blizzard games as well as another account (just random stuff leveled, has a CMGold MOP Warrior), Diablo 3 (each class max lvl or close), and SC2).
    Last edited by Ty2296; 02-12-2017 at 10:08 PM. Reason: US Account, forgot

WTS 110 DK - Vanity Account - Mimiron's Head -  TCG Loot - 2mil gold
    Ty2296's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump There's a 2nd/3rd WoW account with full legion Key linked in as well. 1 of the accounts has CM Gold MOP Warrior - the other has nothing special.

Ty2296's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Will sell pretty cheap - im looking the quit the game and dont want to drag this on long I sold the gold i have on hand, but have over 200 sellable pets (including many many 50K++ pets, i have nearly all of the sellable pets) and 20~ sellable mounts (minimum value is 80K per pet) . Message me and I can get more details to you or links. I dont mind going to a resller either - I'll let it go for $250 OBO