Archvaldor's Premium Exploits Service Now Available menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archvaldor's Premium Exploits Service Now Available

You can now get premium exploits discovered by Archvaldor instantly via this link

Archvaldor's Warcraft Hacks Premium.

What will be posted:

1) Gamebreaking exploits that cannot be posted publicly on my youtube channel or own ownedcore without being fixed before any one
    could use them.

For example, I have a method to make up to 35000 gold in nine minutes daily that is currently available to patreon users. However it may
    take a day or two to set up. If I posted that publicly it would get fixed before any one had time to use it.

2) Early access to exploits on my youtube channel. Video editing is very consuming. It can take me weeks or months to make a good
    video. Archvaldor Premium is a text-based service and allows me to put up exploits the moment I discover them.

3) Exploits that may have considerable value but that I would not normally make videos about. Certain very powerful exploits don't do well as
    videos because they are difficult to find using youtube search and/or have no visual component.
    For example, I would not make videos about say, old set bonuses creating overpowered damage, or aoe/healing effects which have no
    cap on the number of targets.

A bit about me: I have been posting regularly on OC for four years. I posted one of the most gamebreaking exploits ever back in MOP which allowed players to one-shot raid bosses. During my time here I have acquired the highest possible Elder status through regular reputation awards from grateful OC members. You can view my content on my youtube channel here Archvaldor's Warcraft Hacks - YouTube, this is the largest warcraft exploit channel by some distance. I think it would be fair to say I am one of the best all-round exploiters in the world.

For the time being I will post to patreon on a daily basis. This may change in future as exploits are harder to find towards the end of an xpac. I regularly put in 200 hours a month looking for exploits.

The price for this service is just $10 a month which you should make back quickly in additional gold. For those of you who exploit seriously and/or professionally I think this is excellent value and an essential purchase.

Although I had not originally planned to cap membership the speed of growth (33 members already in a single day, EDIT: now 54) may mean I have to restrict membership in the future, so I wouldn't leave it too long if you plan to join as you may miss out.

(Btw I will be continuing to post free content on OC and my youtube channel indefinitely. This is for hardcore exploiters who want every edge going).
    Last edited by advanta; 02-05-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Archvaldor's Premium Exploits Service Now Available
    Avarice197's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you not get banned for all these exploits??

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cloudfour View Post
    I've had three temporary bans since I started in BC. I have not had my account closed.
    Last edited by advanta; 02-02-2017 at 02:58 PM.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cloudfour View Post
    Blizzard is surprisingly lenient with some type of exploits. So long as they aren't abused to excess. However I feel this may change, especially with exploits that effect the economy, when the WoW token will be redeem money on your bnet.

Edit: Also, cool service. I'll consider getting it for a little; and further if it proves its worth