0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WIP - POE Currency Flipping bot

I have been working on a bot that does automatic flipping of currency. So far it works reasonably well as long as buyers request amount by the standard poe.trade messages. Other messages are ignored.

It checks if enough currency is present before inviting a buyer and also checks if the amounts entered corresponds with the price listed on poe.trade.
    Rates are pulled from poe.trade on startup. In the future I want to present an UI to enter and tweak them.
    Up to 5 currencies can be sold/bought at the same time.
    It can run unmonitered but there are still some edge cases where the bot gets stuck. I plan to implement an auto restart function in the future and handle more of these edge cases. While trading other trade requests are ignored for now, in the future I want to implement concurrent trading.

A currency stash tab is needed for it to operate.

For now I'm not planning on releasing it yet for a few reasons:

-I need to test it for longer to ensure GGG can't detect it.

-Releasing it will flood the market with flipping bots. People will find out about it quite fast then and GGG will prioritize detecting it.

-As I spent a lot of time in development and will even have to spend much more before it's running well enough to release, I plan to ask money for it. I'm not sure yet how much it will be worth or how to set up licensing. If you have experience with these kind of things please let me know.

I would appreciate input from the community regarding required functions, keeping it undetectable and pricing.

Thank you for your time.

WIP - POE Currency Flipping bot
    PWFTrojaner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    intressting...

... i know there are already 2 Bot's up for flipping also not public versions but cant help for the undectable part.

keep up the work men! Good luck with it.

dseo80's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrPoopy View Post
    I have been working on a bot that does automatic flipping of currency. So far it works reasonably well as long as buyers request amount by the standard poe.trade messages. Other messages are ignored.

It checks if enough currency is present before inviting a buyer and also checks if the amounts entered corresponds with the price listed on poe.trade.
    Rates are pulled from poe.trade on startup. In the future I want to present an UI to enter and tweak them.
    Up to 5 currencies can be sold/bought at the same time.
    It can run unmonitered but there are still some edge cases where the bot gets stuck. I plan to implement an auto restart function in the future and handle more of these edge cases. While trading other trade requests are ignored for now, in the future I want to implement concurrent trading.

A currency stash tab is needed for it to operate.

For now I'm not planning on releasing it yet for a few reasons:

-I need to test it for longer to ensure GGG can't detect it.

-Releasing it will flood the market with flipping bots. People will find out about it quite fast then and GGG will prioritize detecting it.

-As I spent a lot of time in development and will even have to spend much more before it's running well enough to release, I plan to ask money for it. I'm not sure yet how much it will be worth or how to set up licensing. If you have experience with these kind of things please let me know.

I would appreciate input from the community regarding required functions, keeping it undetectable and pricing.

Thank you for your time.
    The easiest and best method for keeping it undetected is to force the client to report as being run on wine (on linux). atleast for now.

4. Thanks ihomeded123 (1 members gave Thanks to dseo80 for this useful post)
    MrPoopy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PWFTrojaner View Post
    intressting...

... i know there are already 2 Bot's up for flipping also not public versions but cant help for the undectable part.

keep up the work men! Good luck with it.
    I expected other bots to be in place already. Smart they don't publish it. I wonder how much demand there is for another bot, without throwing it out in the open...

MrPoopy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dseo80 View Post
    The easiest and best method for keeping it undetected is to force the client to report as being run on wine (on linux). atleast for now.
    Interesting, would you mind sending me a PM with more details why a Wine implementation keeps it more secure? I'm running on Windows now but don't use any code injection, memory access or network package forgery or so. I'm curious what Wine would add extra. It runs it in an emulator so it prevents the game from scanning your running programs, but as far as I am aware GGG doesn't do that at the moment.

Profyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im interested in how you are getting the stack sizes both from your stash and from the trade window to confirm they are paying correctly... I cant seem to find any on the stack size numbers in memory.

ProfGamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carry on, I'm very interested in this.