BlizzCon 2016 Virtual In-Game Goodies Code menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jaalyx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BlizzCon 2016 Virtual In-Game Goodies Code

tiv.jpg

World of Warcraft® – Legionnaire Murky & Knight-Captain Murky

There comes a time when every murloc must choose a side. Will you mrglgglllgl for the Horde alongside Legionnaire Murky, or dive into battle for the Alliance at Knight-Captain Murky’s command?

ads.jpg

BASTION Skins

A curious automaton has been spotted exploring the halls of a local gaming convention. Cosplay as a BlizzCon Bastion unit in your next match of Overwatch with this commemorative skin.*

b.jpg

Diablo® III – Diablo 20th Anniversary Pet

Celebrate two decades of terror with this anniversary-themed Diablo pet, based on the Dark Lord’s design from the original game.*

diablo.jpg

Hearthstone® – "Welcome Inn" Card Back

Pull up a chair by the fireside at BlizzCon’s Hearthstone Tavern, then play a few hands with this year’s convention-innspired card back.

heart.jpg

Heroes of the Storm® – Nexus Tiger Mount

Introducing the latest BlizzCon mount to add to your menagerie—the Nexus Tiger! Dash onto the Battlegrounds riding this ferocious beast and show the opposing team they’re in for a fight.

tigre.jpg

StarCraft® II – Mystery Goodies

Show your opponents you were at BlizzCon with a new portrait—and as a bonus, be among the first to unlock a fun new piece of upcoming StarCraft II content.† Stay tuned for more details

sc.jpg

PAYPAL PRICE: $180

- Sergio Juarez
    Last edited by Jaalyx; 04-10-2017 at 08:16 AM.

BlizzCon 2016 Virtual In-Game Goodies Code
    Quintessential's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VOUCHED!

I was skeptical at first due to his low post count, but he showed me his Ebay account (proved that it was his own ebay account), and they were all good reviews.
    His picture + phone number is all on his skype too so I was pretty sure it was his main skype account so the possibility of scamming was reduced, so I went ahead with the payment.

Just SECONDS after the payment was completed, he sent me the code and I got my Blizzcon goodies <3
    Friendly seller and fast replies! 10/10 would recommend

JUST LOOK AT THIS FABULOUS BASTION

Attached Images Attached Images BlizzCon 2016 Virtual In-Game Goodies Code-rgtx7w-jpg