Buying world of warcraft time/ battle.net currency  for any steam game. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Frodrich's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying world of warcraft time/ battle.net currency for any steam game.

I have around 30$ NZD sitting in my steam wallet acount that I have had for around two months and havent used. I want to get back into World Of Warcraft So I want to buy time or currency equal to that of a month in wow.

The exact amount I have. is
    NZD:36.93
    USD: 26.75
    Pounds : 21.25

You can select ANY game within said price range and it will be gifted via steam gifting system. You can choose if its email through friends list or otherwise.
    I will NEED to wow time activated before any games will be bought or gifted.

I realize this could mean Im a scammer. But if you like you could always just take screenshot of my word through steam chat ( or even here I suppose) To use telling steam that the games I gifted to you were bought. HOWEVER I can not proove that I will not just take the code/currency and leave. Thats your risk. Thanks.

Steam : MATIQUE (I have a picture of a goat)
    Battle.net : STEVE#13763
    Last edited by Frodrich; 01-25-2017 at 04:57 AM. Reason: forgot to add usernames for quick contact.

Buying world of warcraft time/ battle.net currency  for any steam game.