✯SELLING✯MY✯WOW✯[EU][RU]✯CURRENCY✯AT✯All✯SERVERS✯0.050-0.090$/K✯PRICE✯SAFE✯AND✯GOOD✯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lamalmaolama's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✯SELLING✯MY✯WOW✯[EU][RU]✯CURRENCY✯AT✯All✯SERVERS✯0.050-0.090$/K✯PRICE✯SAFE✯AND✯GOOD✯

click to add me on Skype:

ALL EU REALMS PRICE AT $0.050-0.099/k

We are professional Russians Team! making a clear currency with all servers [US][EU][RU]

Safe trading with low limits, We can guarantee the secure exchange of gold!

Face to face trade: trade you epic/rare items, pets, any valuable items ! you take this, and the next exchange, trade this for gold several trades, the maximum limit of 50,000 per item.

Auction house: you create epic/rare items, pets, any valuable items ! the maximum limit of 50,000 per item/ Ilnk me your item list, when your finish creating, and i buy.

If you don't like the instant sell price, don't remove me from Skype, i will contact you later when price is better. It's best that you check price with me often!

We can deliver the gold on any server for 24 hours, can use any method of trading!

Important! Don't write personal messages in the game!

Thankyou!

Last edited by lamalmaolama; 01-23-2017 at 05:18 PM.

✯SELLING✯MY✯WOW✯[EU][RU]✯CURRENCY✯AT✯All✯SERVERS✯0.050-0.090$/K✯PRICE✯SAFE✯AND✯GOOD✯