Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Lapis for sale. Up to 82% Off! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MDWgames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Lapis for sale. Up to 82% Off!

MDW (Minnows, Dolphins and Whales) is proud to offer you players discounted Google Play credits.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
    $50 for 28,800 Lapis
    $100 for 57,600 Lapis
    $300 for 115,200 Lapis

All prices stated are in USD. Payment to be made via PayPal only, we only deal with PayPal certified accounts.

Q&A
    Q: Is this legit? How do you get so much Google Play Credits
    A: This is legit Google Play Credits, we have our own methods of farming it large scale thus passing on the savings to our customers.

Q: Are you injecting credits into my account?
    A: Injection will almost certainly result in a ban, we do not use injection methods to top up credits.

Q: I'm on iOS, can this work?
    A: Our credits are Google Play Credits, certain games have a shared bank between iOS and Android. Certain games like Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has seperate credit banks for iOS and Android. To use your Google Play Credits, please either login to your account with an Android device or use an Android Emulator like NOX or Memu on your PC.

Q: Can you guarantee I will not get banned?
    A: Always purchase at your own risk. So far we have no ban reports for the games they we are dealing with.

Q: How long do I have to wait for my order to be fulfilled?
    A: We can not give a definite answer to how long the order will be fulfilled. All orders are placed in a queue system the moment payment and player credentials are recieved. From queue time to credit top up will take about 4-8 hours to process.

Q: I can't wait that long, can I refund my order?
    A: Yes, please contact support to get a refund of your order. We will completely refund your order if the top up process has yet to start.

Q: Can I still play the game whilst waiting for my order to be worked on?
    A: Yes. You may continue to play your game as usual. If you received a notification ingame that "Someone has logged into your account" or "Please log in again" it means our workers are working on your account. Please stop your game during that period and allow us to top up your credits.

If you are interested in making an order, please email with your Skype / Line ID to [email protected] and our friendly sales team will get back to you.
    Last edited by MDWgames; 05-29-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Lapis for sale. Up to 82% Off!