[H] Selling Mythic + up to Level 15 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mory123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[H] Selling Mythic + up to Level 15

ONLY Eu servers
    Our team has experience selling thousands of Gold Challenge Modes between Mist of Pandaria and Draenor.,already done over 2000 Cm's in "Pandaria" and more than 1500 Cm's in "Draenor" including server firsts. Receive your rewards running with players of top calibur without being discouraged or stressed about your participation

Completing Mythic +7-10 awards you with:

-865 - 925 gear for your character depends on lvl of key
    -Chance for legendary item
    -Artifact power
    -At the start of next week you will be able to loot your class hall chest for a piece of 905+ gear.
    (After 7.2 up the item level of the reward from the weekly chest has gone up to905+ and a 10+ run is required for attaining the max loot, 18+ and and 19+ dungs will yeild higher item level than 895 as well,at 5 item levels per difficulty level)

-[Keystone Master] Achievement

BONUS
    -you will receive every piece of loot that we don't need in this run, through the new system you can trade
    same or lower iLvl to any player in your group

Whats expected of you:

Literally nothing but the gold and yourself and a key If you don't have key we can provide one just let us know what lvl you need. We accept all realm gold, we boost all dungeons. Have a dps spec and hit a few buttons your dps doesn't matter much at all.

How much does it cost / How can I contact you?

Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and your activity ,contact me if you're interested in a run and i'll give you a price.

Skype ;daniel.mory1

Battle Tag:

super#2686
    icefury#21254
    Last edited by mory123; 06-08-2017 at 09:32 AM.

[H] Selling Mythic + up to Level 15
    juliye's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/12
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got a boost done with one of my new dinged chars, can recomend. 2-11 key, took less than an hour