SCAM Warning!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BanannaKing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SCAM Warning!!

" Hello!
    I'm looking for 2 employees who can spend at least 2-3hr online every day! all what you need is Verified PayPal account and free time , for more information contact with me via skype.

This advertisement, also under many other Skype names, is a total scam. I fell for it, thinking it all sounded good; now I am out $890, and furthermore all of that is in negative balance on my paypal which if I cannot pay promptly will wreck my currently impeccable credit score.

What he does, is tell you that he buys and sells Runescape 2007 gold - but he can only buy so much per site per day, so he needs extra people to buy for him. Maybe sounds fishy right? Buy wait, he will pay into your PayPal all of the money to buy the gold ahead of time, via sending family/friend payments!
    Surely that makes you safe right?
    I don't have to front any money. I use his money and buy gold with it. Check.
    It's through PayPal family/friend which can't be disputed, right? Check.

Nope - These are illegally obtained PayPal accounts, and after you buy all of the gold for him, the payments start showing up as disputed because the owner has re-obtained their account and sees all of these charges, they open a dispute on all of those sent payments under fraud, they win easily and quickly - and you are ****ed in the ass with debt of the amount that this scammer sent you.

SCAM Warning!!
    BanannaKing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone has experience with PayPal, and could give me any advice on how to un-**** my self, that would be infinitely appreciated!

AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/223
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very well-known scam already. All of this person's threads get removed near instantly by the moderators here. Sorry to hear that you fell for it, but I don't know of any other way to settle the debt without paying it off yourself.