How to get a cheap level 100 character boost (€25/27) menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 80 of 80
  1. #76
    Smaekdod's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by tommytong View Post
    Did you already have the base game or did you use a trial account?
    You need the base game. You can still buy the battlechests (30days playtime) from g2a.com or something and apply that to a new trial account and then the legion digital deluxe from g2a.com

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. Thanks Yawnstar (1 members gave Thanks to Smaekdod for this useful post)
  3. #77
    clozer's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    8
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    49
    Thanks G/R
    9/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Smaekdod View Post
    You need the base game. You can still buy the battlechests (30days playtime) from g2a.com or something and apply that to a new trial account and then the legion digital deluxe from g2a.com
    if the account is already legion - my only way to do this now is to buy bfa code right?

  4. #78
    Yawnstar's Avatar Contributor Devil's Advocate

    Reputation
    103
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    268
    Thanks G/R
    35/50
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Originally Posted by clozer View Post
    if the account is already legion - my only way to do this now is to buy bfa code right?
    yep sorry mate missed the prime

  5. #79
    monkkiller's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Anyone know if buying BfA (or using a key) on WoW2 needs a subscription for the boost on WoW1? I'd assume no, and seeing how key sites sometimes have BfA for around 40 USD it's still cheaper than buying a boost.

  6. #80
    clozer's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    8
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    49
    Thanks G/R
    9/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by monkkiller View Post
    Anyone know if buying BfA (or using a key) on WoW2 needs a subscription for the boost on WoW1? I'd assume no, and seeing how key sites sometimes have BfA for around 40 USD it's still cheaper than buying a boost.
    no it doesnt need a sub.

  7. Thanks Yawnstar (1 members gave Thanks to clozer for this useful post)
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Similar Threads

  1. [Selling] WTS World of Warcraft Legion + Level 100 Character Boost + 1 Month Game time(20$)
    By halaf in forum WoW-EU Account Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 08:22 AM
  2. [Selling] WTS World of Warcraft Legion + Level 100 Character Boost + 1 Month Game time(20$)
    By halaf in forum WoW-US Account Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 08:05 AM
  3. How to get Item Required Level
    By Ascher in forum Diablo 3 Memory Editing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 04:25 AM
  4. How to get a screenshot of your character with a white background
    By Maisteri in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 01:21 PM
  5. How to get Red/Blue Dragonhawk! 100 Mount Guide!
    By kentril in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 06:38 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search