19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZZUKBOT vs VanillaBotter

I have a few questions regarding both of the bots. I was looking into both for Kronos / Kronos 2, Elysium / Nostal I do not mind if I have to pay for a profile as long as it isn't overpriced.

I was going to buy from Bokutox but it seems that he is no longer available and I couldn't find anything about any other private profiles anywhere so I will ask

Which in terms of private / public either paid / free profiles are better / less ban worthy
    Which is better in regards to having scripts available that work very good meaning like variety wise
    What is overall a better bot and why

ZZUKBOT vs VanillaBotter
    Notahax's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use zzukbot. I like it. I never use public profiles because everyone will be using public ones and be running in sync with each other.

Vanilla is also easier to differentiate bots because it will be grinding and it takes hours and hundreds of kills to level.

It's really really easy to make your own. How easy? Easier than making your thread(srs)
    -

PurpleFog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Notahax View Post
    I use zzukbot. I like it. I never use public profiles because everyone will be using public ones and be running in sync with each other.

Vanilla is also easier to differentiate bots because it will be grinding and it takes hours and hundreds of kills to level.

It's really really easy to make your own. How easy? Easier than making your thread(srs)
    Thanks a lot for the information. I have been trying to get into botting on private servers for awhile now, so i really appreciate all of the information. With zzuk is there a built in rotation for classes and then I just build my own grinding profiles? Also have you ever used ZZUK with Elysium / Kronos how did it work out with bans etc..