0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wotlk swd script

New to this site and well I'm new to the whole script's scene. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on how I could get some scripts for auto SWD for polymorphs and blind etc?
    Also are they detectable from private servers such as warmane and eternal wow?

Wotlk swd script
    xxskrinxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For instant spell, you have to look around "Event Handler " but not all of them can be SWed ( or at least on warmane, or still haven't found how to do it yet ) [ you can make all your tests with Scatter Shot, it can be SWDed on Warmane, or shd on Charge ]

For any spell that have a cast time, you can check for the duration before the end of the cast, or in %, or since the beginning, however you want, with the proper API ( docs/api - World of Warcraft Programming: A Guide and Reference for Creating WoW Addons ).

Feel free to ask more help if it's not enough for you

dealerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tested multiple private server and 9 out of 10 have combat log fixed to prevent this kinda of abuse/script. You will never swd blind or repentance with scripts (or vanish blind, vanish psychic horror), the only thing you can do as Priest is swd poly but it's not even worth, even if you put auto-SWD at the very end of the cast, mages can fake it easily, or they may are casting Poly to another target and your script will swd random, not to mention the server latency that increase the chance of failing. So my opinion is play legit, check your position and your partners position, and most impotant check your Diminishing Return, if you know how to play you don't even need scripts like this. They only mess your gameplay and force actions that u don't want to do sometimes.
    IMHO the only good scripts that let u win games blindfolded are for warriors.