Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a serious team! Please read!

Hey everyone! My name is Taylor! I live in the USA! I started playing overwatch a few months ago and have really grown a liking for the game!

I am trying to build a full team of six (5 others + me). I know that right now I am not the best player, i mean, i am only silver - BUT - I know what it takes to get good at things, I have personal experience with this kind of stuff and I really know how to be consistent. As of right now, I don't really mind playing any type of hero or team comp. Once I find some players and start practicing, we can sort out who is best at what and what will make our team work.

We will mostly be focused on the competitive part of the game and we will work together to rank up and really learn how to play with each other. That is really my short term goal as of right now. Once we get something together we can totally discuss our goals and expectations.

Okay well hopefully now you kind of understand what I am thinking and some of my goals. Now I just want to go over some of the specifics for the team.

Right now I am in school until around 1:30 and I can usually be on until around 5 PM. I would eventually like to schedule practice times and things like that so that we all know when we are supposed to play together. So that is just something to keep in mind.

Another thing that you should ask yourself before contacting me is if you are serious. It is gonna take time and dedication for us as a team to get good. You will need to be able to stay serious and be willing to improve your skill. - Now, with that in mind, I am going to set a minimum age for entering. The minimum required age is 16. So right now, I am sixteen and I think that other players that are my age or older are more serious and mature and know how to work hard.

I would also like to throw out that you should really have some experience of the game, If you are a very new player, please take some time to get good before you look for a team.

Everyone should also have a mic (which is essential for good team comunication.) Everyone needs to be fluent in good English or at least be able to communicate effectively.

I think that those are most of the reqs One more thing I would like to say is that we need to have leaders but we also need to be willing to improve and accept that we could be doing something better or differently. All of these things should make a team super effective and work really well together.

So if you have more questions or are interested in joining and becoming part of this team. If you are a nice person and willing to improve your game, then please contact me The best way for you to do so would be through my facebook. Fakebook is going to be used to set up our practice times and to have that constant line of communication.

With all that being said - Please add me as a Friend and send me a message on face book Here is my profile: My Facebook

I can't wait to meet some of you and to put together something amazing

Weather or not you qualify or are interested, I hope you have a great day!
    Last edited by Newdaypokego; 12-28-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Looking for a serious team! Please read!
    reincarnation's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 question- which your SR?

Newdaypokego's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now my SR is around 1600. Season High is around 1950. I only started playing in competitive a few week ago. Mostly solo.

Newdaypokego's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP! Still looking for people! Hurry!