WTS level 60  Nostalrius PVP 2016-12-20 / Elysium project menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

skymazt's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS level 60 Nostalrius PVP 2016-12-20 / Elysium project

Hello! I'm selling my level 60 human male paladin on Nostalrius / Elysium project PVP server

*Riding Skills 150/150 Paladin quest mount but also white stallion mount (out patched)
    *Professions 300/300 Mining. 265+/300 Blacksmith 150/300 Cooking
    *Gear? Retribution Ready for BWL / Holy gears ready for BWL.
    *Tiers? Almost Full T1 (PVP healing) 2/8 T.2 Gloves and Helmet

*We will use Middleman (YOU pay for it )
    *Price? around 300 Dollars, you can also come with a Serious offer, IF not I will just remove you from skype and block you!
    *Paypal/Skrill/Bitcoin
    ?You can take back the Account!!?! *NO you will also get Email and all the information needed for the account and middleman will check its Legit!
    *I will NOT risk the accounts Security by giving out the NAME of the character or any information that may lead to less Security *So future owner got nothing to worry about!
    *Link to the Retribution gear*

RealmPlayers

*Do you wanna trade?!?!* IF you got something to trade it must be on Alliance nostalrius PVP and one of these classes Hunter, mage, rogue or warrior and I might consider it! if its horde it must be great geared for me to even consider it. ONLY serious offers here also
    / The END
    Last edited by skymazt; 12-23-2016 at 10:54 AM.

WTS level 60  Nostalrius PVP 2016-12-20 / Elysium project