WTS MY Entire Battle Net .......... Like all of it.. not just WoW.. but mostly WoW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Warframeboy11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS MY Entire Battle Net .......... Like all of it.. not just WoW.. but mostly WoW

Hey Guys,

Im looking to sell my entire battle net.. (ITS EU)

I dont want to say much in this post but it includes all games and accounts listed here

WoW Account Sale - Album on Imgur

Please message me personally on this website to discuss the features of the account.

I am offering to give my photo identity and email address that is linked to this account.

My best Character is my Paladin, ilvl 888 Holy 885 Prot and 875 Ret.

Some cool things? I have

Swift Spectral Tiger
    Loads of Legenderies
    230+ Mounts

I want to keep the info here to a minium but this is a very stacked account with over 500 hours played time

This account has been my baby for a very long time... However irl happened, i'll share my motives for selling to private pms

Last edited by Warframeboy11; 12-12-2016 at 06:44 PM.

WTS MY Entire Battle Net .......... Like all of it.. not just WoW.. but mostly WoW