Want to Trade Lifetime Honorbuddy key with Insanity millz for priest, for Legion Expc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

InstantkickYou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to Trade Lifetime Honorbuddy key with Insanity millz for priest, for Legion Expc

Just like the title says, I have a extra Lifetime key. Not 1 year, it is LIFETIME! It also has a purchased routine of Insanity Millz for Priest. That said since HB isn't lifetime anymore, and I have a purchased routine already on their, I think trading for just the legion expansion is a fair trade. I would like to do this in discord, or sometype of voice service if you are interested pm with someway to contact you and we can get the ball rolling. I am the original owner of the key.

Want to Trade Lifetime Honorbuddy key with Insanity millz for priest, for Legion Expc
    o-leary's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a single session key?