WTS Powerleveling 100-110 Both Factions! 100% Manual - No Third Party Programs! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SCR34M1NG G047's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Powerleveling 100-110 Both Factions! 100% Manual - No Third Party Programs!

I am just getting into offering leveling services from 100-110. I unfortunately cannot offer a stream due to my computer being terrible, however I will be on Skype when I am playing, and will be chatting with you as I progress your account. You will not have any time where you cannot contact me while I am on your account, I guarantee it. While I understand that I am new to Ownedcore services, there is really only one way for me to make a name for myself, and this is my shot. I am looking to become a trusted member in the Ownedcore community.

While using my level services, you will get:

You will keep all the gold I obtain from questing and vendoring soulbound items. (If you have enchanting and would rather I disenchant these, please let me know!)
    You will keep all the BOE items I obtain while questing. These are pretty much just green items you can sell to other players or do with whatever you'd like.

I offer fast powerleveling, averaging around 11-12 hours /played (without heirlooms) time. I do ask that the user give me up to 2 real world days since I gained access to the account, however I have been done with characters much much quicker than that time.

While playing, I will be changing keybinds and interface options (interact on left click, auto loot) to suit my playstyle. It allows me to not only be comfortable on your character, but to play at the effective level at which I have been playing WoW for years. I would like to stress that this is extremely necessary as I do not use any third-party programs nor bots, and I need to be able to level your character as comfortable as possible. The customer will need to let me know if they need a certain spec to be played while the character is leveled. If the spec is a weaker spec for leveling (all healing specs, some tank specs like BRM or something like shadow priest), it could be a bit longer than 12 hours /played, but rest assured I will get it done in the allotted 2 days real world time.

Any questions you have can be asked over Skype. I hope you decide to use my service.

ADD ME TO SKYPE!

$20 for 100-110
    Last edited by SCR34M1NG G047; 04-28-2018 at 01:05 PM.

WTS Powerleveling 100-110 Both Factions! 100% Manual - No Third Party Programs!
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First customer will receive a level job for 50% off! $20!

Edit: This job was completed for Hapiguy. Vouch below. This is no longer available.
    Last edited by SCR34M1NG G047; 12-06-2016 at 11:26 AM.

Hapiguy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SCR34M1NG G047 View Post
    First customer will receive a level job for 50% off! $20!
    Interested.
    pawntakesrook1 on Skype.
    Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hapiguy View Post
    Interested.
    pawntakesrook1 on Skype.
    Thanks.
    Added you on Skype. I will be heading to bed soon, so hopefully we can talk tomorrow sometime if we don't get a chance tonight.

Hapiguy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some scheduling issues on my end, but the seller did a fantastic job, at the advertised price, and everything was flawless.
    He was very attentive to my requests as far as class specialization, gearing, artifact progression, etc.
    Great communication, and most importantly, LIGHTNING FAST!!
    I had just over 14 hours of /played time, and that was including getting camped by lvl 110's during progression, etc.
    I can't vouch enough, and will definitely be using SCR34M1NG G047 again, for all of my leveling needs!!!
    THANK YOU!!!

Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am once again free, and looking to line some more stuff up! Add me on skype if interested.

Beedub253's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

harley1021's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    talking with you on Skype now

harley1021's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good service here! I contacted him wanting a 110 Demon Hunter ASAP and he followed that request by leveling one the very next day, all day. I will definitely be using his service in the future again, and already have a few friends here in my town that want him to do some leveling as well. Much Appreciated SCR34M1NG G047. Until the Next Character!