Selling Cheap WoW Gold on EU Karazhan/Lightning’s Blad/Deathwing/The Maelstrom Allly menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sundownerredsun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Cheap WoW Gold on EU Karazhan/Lightning’s Blad/Deathwing/The Maelstrom Allly

Hello there Guys and girls^^... I am selling Cheap WoW Gold on the EU Realms Karazhan / Lightning’s Blade / Deathwing / The Maelstrom Alliance Side i have over 1million in stock there will be discounts if you buy more.....and NOTICE:

1. i will never ask you abuath your personal data or any other kinde of your personal informations

2. if you choose to buy from me paying is only on PAYPAL safest thing

3. i guarantee anonymity

Please if you are interested Add me on Skype for more information: nermin.muharemovic2 i am the boy with the white hat who is showing hes middle finger sry ^^

i am available 24/7 on skype and the delievery after paymant is max 20min no waiting, nothing , like i said 5 till 20min MAX. Thank you for your trust and see and hear ya :*

PS: For the prices you can offer and i will consider it, HEAR YALL ON SKYPE....
    Last edited by sundownerredsun; 11-13-2016 at 06:15 PM. Reason: forgott to add something on number 3

Selling Cheap WoW Gold on EU Karazhan/Lightning’s Blad/Deathwing/The Maelstrom Allly