<Say Please> on Ravencrest with 1000 Active Members menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<Say Please> on Ravencrest with 1000 Active Members

Hey guys,

As I'll be joining a raiding guild soon, I''m looking to sell my current guild. It's name is <Say Please> andis located on Ravencrest, Alliance side.

It has 1.000 active members. I have a very strict kicking policy, 5 days of inactivity without a valid reason why gets people demoted, and when reached the lowest rank, kicked. We always have many members online, not to mention the cash flow you'll get weekly from the guild bank (yes it still exists, it's over 3000 gold every week).

So what is Say Please in it's current form? A social level 101-110 guild. 95% of the guild is 110, and actively groups up with each other, generating more gold for you, as well as getting your guild guild achievements.

The guild also has all 8 guild tabs unlocked.

I can continue to manage to guild to not let it die, or I can explain exactly how I do it almost effortlessly.

I'm Looking for 4 million gold on Ravencrest EU Alliance to carry the guild over to you. This price won't be negotiated.

Say Please is arguably the most known guild on Ravencrest, as we literally have 1000 members running around with the guild tag.

For more information, send me a PM or add me to Skype by clicking here.

&lt;Say Please&gt; on Ravencrest with 1000 Active Members