Buying gold on select servers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rr2109's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying gold on select servers

Hey guys, been with ownedcore for 5 years and done many deals with buying and selling. I love the community and have decided to start my gold services again. I am starting with gold on realms such as Stormrage, Aggramar, Fizzcrank, Tichondrius, and KT. I will buy any amounts but specialize in lower amounts (10k-500k) and employ all stealth methods to protect your accounts. Auction house, guild bank, or face to face if you prefer. IF your realm isn't listed hit me up and Ill see if I can find demand. For larger gold transactions I prefer to cut them up so we aren't moving large amounts, your account security is more important to me.

US Gold $0.34 USD - $0.44 USD / 1K on servers listed, non-listed means lower demand and could be lower.

Now down to the payment, I pay via PayPal and it;s instant. Once we receive the gold in-game payment is made in under 2 hours but typically in 10 minutes or less. I have been on owned core for years and I'm not going anywhere so sell safely and often!

Last edited by rr2109; 11-19-2016 at 04:39 AM.

Buying gold on select servers