EU Insane Account for CS:GO skins/keys (Invincible/Mimis head 866lock) 2legendary menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

highendlock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Insane Account for CS:GO skins/keys (Invincible/Mimis head 866lock) 2legendary

EXTREMELY RARE WOW ACCOUNT ! Over 24000h played on it.

Due to really busy IRL schedule and financial problems I decided to sell a little piece of my history in online gaming, hope you guys will appreciate and understand the time and effort that was put into this account.

In this account you'll find everything you need at your disposal to have a high-end WoW experience both in PvE and PvP .

You want to play a specific class at level 110? don't worry if among the ones already leveled you already have at ur disposal every other class at lvl 100 atleast.

You wanna make alot of gold ? You have a small army of alts at your disposal to abuse dailies and other game mechanics by brute force.

This account contains ALL the tcg tabards (all extremely expensive on E-bay) also it contains 2 other tcg mounts, Spectral Tiger and the Savage Raptor.

I stopped farming mounts 2 years ago, but it contains the majority of the rare mounts pre-Draenor : Invincible/Mimiron's Head/Time-Lost Proto-Drake/Onyxian Drake/Ashes of Al'ar/Blue Proto-Drake/Drake of the South Wind/Drake of the North Wind/Fiery Warhorse/Grand Expedition Yak/Grey Riding Camel/Life-Binder's Maiden/Pureblood Fire Hawk/Spawn of Horridon/Swift White Hawkstrider/ 3 RAF mounts +many others.

Besides the 2 WoW accounts, it also contains Diablo3 Reaper of Souls exp , Hearthstone with quite a few legendaries and several Hearthstone Adventures bought and also 4 other WoW accounts pre-WotLK.

I also have collected all the obtainable in-game Legendaries, bought Draenor, MoP and Cataclysm Collector's Edition, Murkablo, Murkalot and Grommloc (Blizzcon virtual ticket)

The account has alot of non-obtainable mounts and FoS Achievements .

Lvl 110 Destruction Warlock (27 Artifact Points) 866 item level (MoP CMs Mog + Mistwalker title) NECK LEGENDARY
    Lvl 110 Havok Demon Hunter 855ilvl WRISTS LEGENDARY
    Lvl 110 Fire Mage 832 ilvl
    Lvl 102 Hunter (MoP CMs Mog) + sunwell legendary bow
    Lvl 100 Rogue (MoP CMs Mog) + Illidan legendary glaives
    Lvl 90 Warlock (MoP CMs mog)
    Lvl 100 Paladin (MoP CMs mog) Shadowmourne
    Lvl 100 Shaman (MoP CMs mog+ Mistwalker title)
    Lvl 100 Warrior
    Lvl 100 Mage
    Lvl 100 Death Knight (MoP CMs mog) thunderfury , glaive of azzintoth (only1) , Shadowmourne
    Lvl 100 Death Knight
    Lvl 100 Warlock
    Lvl 100 Druid
    Lvl 100 Priest (instant boost)
    Lvl 100 Monk (instant boost)
    Lvl 90-91 Death Knights x 12
    .. and many other Death Knights at lvl 85+

The level of some of the characters are due to change and not set in stone.

For more info contact me on steam : Steam Community :: NAIN Make sure to post on my profile before adding me

I'm only interested in CS:GO SKINS/KEYS

For any questions don't hesitate to contact me
    Attachment 42592Attachment 42593Attachment 42594Attachment 42595Attachment 42596Attachment 42597Attachment 42598Attachment 42599Attachment 42600Attachment 42601

EU Insane Account for CS:GO skins/keys (Invincible/Mimis head 866lock) 2legendary