Giving Strong LoL acc for Legion acc. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lapfeton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving Strong LoL acc for Legion acc.

Hello,
    I'd like to trade my LoL acc for WoW Legion acc with atleast 30 days of gametime, and 1 character 110. Must be either Draenor or Kazzak , horde side.

About my LoL acc:
    Screenshots of basic stuff from the acc: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Acc was made in Season 2, and i've played on it ever since. I am the only user of it, so it wasn't traded multiple times.
    Years were spent on this account but i just don't feel like playing the game anymore.
    I made it to Gold 1 so expect Victorius Maokai as a bonus gift.
    Acc has 98 Champions, and alot of them have mastery 5.
    Of those 98 Champions there are lots of 6300 worth ones.
    Tons of Summoner icons, ones that were Limited Edition and ones that are bought with 250 RP.
    Apart from Spirit Guard Udyr, acc has 43 more skins, of which there are lots of legendaries, but also Legacy Legendaries
    -such as : Medieval Twitch and Grey Warwick, also Dark Candy Fiddlesticks ( which could only be bought at Season 2 christmas or haloween event, don't remember)
    Also a chroma pack for Zac
    In Season 3 and Season 4 acc was Silver, and in Season 5 it was Gold.
    Its respected amongst friends on my list and it was never banned. I kept my behaviour cool

Skype only:
    branko.galic5

Giving Strong LoL acc for Legion acc.
    Lapfeton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)