[US/EU] WARCRAFTMARKET.com ✓ Mythic+ ✓ Emerald Nightmare ✓ iLvL Boost ✓ Karazhan menu

User Tag List

WarcraftMarket's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US/EU] WARCRAFTMARKET.com ✓ Mythic+ ✓ Emerald Nightmare ✓ iLvL Boost ✓ Karazhan

Checkout With Offer Code "OWNED" For 5% Off Any Order!

Warcraft Market has been providing boosts since November of 2012. Since then
    we have expanded and now offer our widest selection of services ever.
    Check out our site and join us for a boost today, you won't be disappointed!

• We boost your keystone to the level of your choice
    • Discounts available for high level keystones!
    • Self play is available for any keystone level
    • Most orders are completed same day

• Master Loot Heroic Emerald Nightmare + Options for Titanforged/Warforged Gear
    • Personal Loot Heroic Emerald Nightmare
    • Self play available

• 825 / 840 / 850 Item Level Boost
    • Mythic+ Chest Farming for your choice of 20/30/50 chests (great way to get a legendary item!)
    • Most orders are completed same day

• 100-110 Leveling
    • 12 or 24 Hour Option Available
    • Most orders are started within 2 hours of purchasing

• Karazhan Nightbane Mount
    • Glory of the Legion Hero
    • If you have a mount or achievement you want us to farm please contact us via Skype or website live chat and we can give you a quote

Last edited by WarcraftMarket; 10-29-2016 at 04:33 AM.

[US/EU] WARCRAFTMARKET.com ✓ Mythic+ ✓ Emerald Nightmare ✓ iLvL Boost ✓ Karazhan
    nikchaing's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't even bother with these guys. they wasted my time MULTIPLE nights - saying that a group would be ready, then come run time no word at all from them. then a couple hours later you get a "sorry we couldn't get the run together..."
    really? have me wait all this time for you to just bail on me without even giving a heads-up? classic.
    after 3 nights of this, and holding my payment since 11/2, i finally get a refund because "We've had some issues getting a PL run together due to some bad timing/luck and I don't want to hold onto your money since it makes us look shady. I know we can get you done this reset so when I have the group 100% together I'll message you and you can replace your order if you're still interested."

thanks for wasting my time and good luck with sales