WTT/WTS 110 Rogue and many alts OO of account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LiquidSwordz36's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT/WTS 110 Rogue and many alts OO of account

Whats up guys, I am originally from EPICNPC but that site is pretty much dead now, or so it seems. I am pretty repped on there juts check it out. Before anything I am willing to post here AND there so you know its me and I will link my skype as well (same as Epic). I also would like only to deal with repped/oo members. Here is my thread content from EPIC.

I went Rogue for Legion and I don't have time to play anymore, I would love to, but I simply can't. I am more interested in selling the Battle.net Account as a whole, not just based off of my WoW account. ANYWAY. Account is ACTIVE with 2 110 Horde toons Rogue(My Main) and a DK I just got to 110 today, and a plethora of alts.

Rogue:Level 110 Blood Elf Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory 834 assassin and 844 Outlaw
    DK has nothing noteworthy, he is 808
    Other alts are on the same server are:
    102 Hunter
    100 Mage
    100 Shaman
    100 Warlock
    105 Warrior
    100 Demon Hunter
    100 Priest
    92 Monk
    91 Druid
    1 Bank toon with a bunch of WoD mats and 150k gold

Horde Alt Server 1
    100 Paladin

Horde Alt Server 2
    81 Warrior
    80 DK

Alliance Server1
    100 Rogue
    100 DK

Mixed Alt Server:
    91 Alliance Warrior
    85 Horde Shaman
    82 Alliance Paladin
    81 Alliance Hunter
    74 Alliance Druid
    61 Horde Mage
    61 Horde Rogue
    54 Horde Paladin

There is over 15 characters to choose from to play, a bunch of rare and store mounts, a couple TCG pets etc. I have the fel forge unlocked and operational on my rogue as well. There is another WoW account connected to this bnet that has WoD with several 85s nothing crazy, but its there. Like I said I don't have time to play like I used to and that wont change anytime soon. 40 hour work weeks, 1 child and 1 on the way in December, I don't have time to grind. The only thing I would trade for is 1 geared toon that is ready to rock and roll, and has some nice collectibles and whatnot. Other than that I want to sell, please be repped and post here before contacting me. I will be on and off of skype tomorrow so leave me your contact info.

I am all for providing my ID for this sale or trade and if I trade with you I would expect the same. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear from ya soon.

EDIT 1:

ACCOUNT AS A WHOLE HAS
    2-3 WoW Accounts on it(All characters mentioned in this post are one 1 (my main)
    Diablo 3 RoS
    Hearthstone
    Starcraft 2 with Expansion
    Heros of the Storm
    OVERWATCH: Origins Edition

live:LiquidSswordz

WTT/WTS 110 Rogue and many alts OO of account