Leveling 100-110 / 10-16hrs / Friendly Rep 4/5 + Storylines - Hand leveled () menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Implodingjigsaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leveling 100-110 / 10-16hrs / Friendly Rep 4/5 + Storylines - Hand leveled ($35)

Hey everyone, i'm looking to start a level 100-110 leveling service that can also include for an additional price, friendly reputation with Suramar so you can complete all requirements to unlock world quests.

Details are listed below and can be discussed further via Skype or through PM / email, so don't hesitate to contact through either method if you have any questions.

Leveling from 100-110 includes:
    1. Completion of all zone storyline's except Suramar.
    2. All zone reputations raised to friendly except Suramar
    3. All Artifact Power gathered will be saved.
    4. Any and all loot(rares, gold, mats, etc) will be left untouched.

Additional information -
    1. Leveling to 110 is usually completed before all zone questlines are finished, therefore you have the option of having me not do all of them, it's completely up to you. Although you do need atleast one character to do them all for the flying meta-achievement requirements. If you choose to have me NOT do all of the storylines, the time required to be completely finished will be a little over an hour shorter than if i did do them all.
    2. As of patch 7.1(already released), only one character on your account needs to have all 5 reputations at friendly to unlock world quests for all of your characters, all 5 reputations being in Azshara, Val'sharah, Highmountain, Stormheim, Suramar. Therefore this is also optional, as one zone will no doubt be nowhere near completed or mostly through neutral reputation by the time i hit 110.

Price: $35
    Time required for completion: 10 - 16 hours(If anything over 12 hours is required, you'll be notified).
    Region: US only for now.
    Factions: Alliance or Horde
    Leveling method: Questing, and done by me personally(no botting at all).

As i'm new to this and do not have a lot of reputation or people to vouch for me, i'm willing to accept half of the payment upfront, and the other half after completion. Or if any buyers have a high amount of rep + verifications, i'm willing to accept full payment after completion.

Contact information:
    Email - [email protected]
    Skype - Uhnknown1
    I can also be contacted with private messages, although i prefer Skype or email.

Leveling 100-110 / 10-16hrs / Friendly Rep 4/5 + Storylines - Hand leveled ()