6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling PowerLeveling boost 100-110 40$ under 24h

For the rest of January I will be making a special offer. 33% reduction on ALL prices!

Offering boosting services that include:

--> Hand-made leveling 100-110 in 24h for 30$ (No softwares are used, no exploits.) You will get friendly/honored with all 4 factions + if you have proffesions, I will do some of the quests + getting rank 1 for gathering profs.
    Can also do from 1-110, Death Knight's, Demon Hunters.

--> Artifact Weapon trait unlock, for all traits 76$ . ( I can unlock how many traits costumer wants. The price is for all traits unlocked. Price and time depend very much on your Artefact Knowledge level. ) you can prepare what traits I should learn for you if you want. Please select your artifact weapon and give me the link Artifact Weapon Calculator - World of Warcraft )

--> Artifact Power Farm for 14$ per day or 60$ per week. The amount of AP farmed will depend most on your Artefact Knowledge level. ( all other items and gold gathered during farming will remain in your bag )

--> Reputation boosting with Court of Farondis, Highmountain, Valajar, Nightfallen, Dreamweavers. The prices are: 1) Honored 25$ ,Revered 50$ and Exalted 80$. Prices are a little increased for Nightfallen.

--> Daily routine including Emissary quests, heroic dungeon and BG win, All world quests available ( Artifact power WQ, Class hall resources WQ, Gear WQ, Honor WQ, Suramar WQ ). Price is up to 15$ per day.

All of your account information will be kept secure and confidential!
    I am in touch with you while leveling and update my latest progress!

Payment method: Paypal or Skrill.

For more informations, please give me a PM, leave a comment, or ADD ME TO SKYPE

Last edited by Wulfescu; 01-11-2017 at 10:32 AM.
    DISCORD: Wulfescu(Zaxwell)#8436 Skype name: wulfescu
    Whatsapp number: +40756279059

Selling PowerLeveling boost 100-110 40$ under 24h