Legion Leveling 100-110 /  / 12-16hrs / Friendly Rep + Storylines - Hand leveled menu

User Tag List

Implodingjigsaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legion Leveling 100-110 / $50 / 12-16hrs / Friendly Rep + Storylines - Hand leveled

Hey everyone, i'm looking to start a level 100-110 leveling service that can also include for an additional price, friendly reputation with Suramar so you can complete all requirements to unlock world quests.

Details are listed below and can be discussed further via Skype or through PM / email, so don't hesitate to contact through either method if you have any questions.

100-110 leveling includes:
    1. Completion of all zone storyline's except Suramar.
    2. All zone reputations raised to friendly except Suramar.
    3. All Artifact Power gathered will be saved.
    4. Any and all loot(rares, gold, mats, etc) will be left untouched.

Price: $50
    Time required for completion: 12 - 16 hours(If anything over 12 hours is required, you'll be notified).
    Region: US only for now.
    Factions: Alliance or Horde
    Leveling method: Questing, and done by me personally(no botting at all).

As i'm new to this and do not have a lot of reputation or people to vouch for me, i'm willing to accept half of the payment upfront, and the other half after completion. Or if any buyers have a high amount of rep + verifications, i'm willing to accept full payment after completion.

Contact information:
    Email - [email protected]
    Skype - Uhnknown1
    I can also be contacted with private messages, although i prefer Skype or email.
    Last edited by Implodingjigsaw; 10-22-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Legion Leveling 100-110 /  / 12-16hrs / Friendly Rep + Storylines - Hand leveled