Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paid Fishing Bot Earn Up to 25 Mil a Night! (Free Coupons)

BDO Fishing Bot

Don't have the money for it? If you live in the US watch the video down below to find out how you can get the bot with just leaving a tab open on screen!

Hi there! I recently stumbled across an amazing fishing bot. It works wonders for me, though I do have to warn some people that there are small glitches. This is because it is currently in beta and the owner is very active in the community and trying to work out all the bugs as fast as possible! In my time using the bot (About a week) I have received 70-90 ancient relic shards and im just using a regular fishing rod inside of Heidel.

There is an active discord you can join if you have any questions at all Discord

But you are probably wondering how much it costs. Well its actually relatively cheap for how well it works. Monthly it is 14.50 Euros or $16. There are other options such as daily, weekly, or yearly. Obviously the more you buy at once the better the price is.

If you think of the equivalent silver to USD and how much you get for $1 you can find out if its worth it for yourself. Lets underball and say 1.5 Mil = $1.00 For each relic shard you get you can make 500k silver, and multiply that times 10-15 a night and you get well over an extra 5 Mil plus fish. (My friend who makes Tripple Float Fishing Rods got 30 in one night) So on average your account value will go up $3-6 a night you spend fishing. In the long run if you do sell your account if you quit BDO you will make all of your money back.

Daily Weekly Monthly Yearly
    Cost (Euro) 1.30 4.00 13.00 50.00
    Silver you will get on average 10-24 Million 90-110 Million 360-400 Million 2+ Billion
    Account Value Increase $6-12 $42-60 $300-600 $1200-1600

If you live in the US and don't have a lot of money to spend on the bot this video can show you how to make up to $50 a month just by leaving a video tab open.

Last edited by DvASystems; 08-18-2017 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Trade belongs in trade.

Paid Fishing Bot Earn Up to 25 Mil a Night!  (Free Coupons)
    Kentons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MrNiceGuy Bot - stealed old version of fishing bot from R23 Team.
    MrNiceGuy Bot - bot does not supported and is not updated, if you want to use stolen and throw your money: good luck.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-18-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Arekares's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the R23 Bot. The orginal bot which wasnt stolen.
    Around 2 months ago as Pyx and Viper closed down i didnt knew which bot i should take,

Luckily i bought the orginal Bot not the stolen.
    its works like a charm.
    Updates are fast and an AH Snipe is planned for the future.