Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★ [Speedhack] : All Regions / Undetected & Unpatchable! ★

(Deleted till further notice)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ★ [Speedhack] : All Regions / Undetected & Unpatchable! ★-screenshot-5-png  
    Attached Images Attached Images ★ [Speedhack] : All Regions / Undetected & Unpatchable! ★-download-png 
    Last edited by Devm; 10-23-2016 at 03:53 AM.

★ [Speedhack] : All Regions / Undetected & Unpatchable! ★
    derpydust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So please explain to me how you can have like a "recording" that lasts around 15 second but your ingame time moves like 2 minutes

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by derpydust View Post
    So please explain to me how you can have like a "recording" that lasts around 15 second but your ingame time moves like 2 minutes
    Maybe he can bend time?

Devm's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You speed up the game itself, when you speed up the game itself.. every single feature in it speeds up.
    That's why the hack is still experimental. I didn't use an In-game stopwatch, because in 15 seconds, the In-game clock would indeed show 2 minutes.
    But with the hack, you run faster because it's 1 of the features in the game that get affected by this hack.
    But not everything gets speeded up, for example.. when you try to cast, it won't work.

As you can clearly see in the first clip, everything from his end was at normal speed. Only I was the 1 moving way faster than usual.
    That's why I made him record me in the first place.

These ''I discovered an implausibility on your hack.'' comments are getting old.
    As I said, if you're having trust issues on the credibility of this thread or hack... simply add me In-game and I'll be happy to demonstrate anything you want.
    Last edited by Devm; 10-21-2016 at 03:19 AM.

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Devm View Post
    You speed up the game itself, when you speed up the game itself.. every single feature in it speeds up.
    That's why the hack is still experimental. I didn't use an In-game stopwatch, because in 15 seconds, the In-game clock would indeed show 2 minutes.
    But with the hack, you run faster because it's 1 of the features in the game that get affected by this hack.
    But not everything gets speeded up, for example.. when you try to cast, it won't work.

As you can clearly see in the first clip, everything from his end was at normal speed. Only I was the 1 moving way faster than usual.
    That's why I made him record me in the first place.

These ''I discovered an implausibility on your hack.'' comments are getting old.
    As I said, if you're having trust issues on the credibility of this thread or hack... simply add me In-game and I'll be happy to demonstrate anything you want.
    send me your battle tag
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Devlol#1597 on EU
    Devmlalolel#1876 on US.

Please inform me your battletag and region.
    Last edited by Devm; 10-19-2016 at 01:41 PM.

LoosieGoosie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This seems like the most sketchiest post I've seen in a very long time.

Feels like your just using CheatEngine's speed hack feature..
    Last edited by LoosieGoosie; 10-20-2016 at 06:53 PM.

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty important detail which was left out here -

Originally Posted by Master674 View Post
    I just dropped you a message

To conclude this: His speedhack is not a real speedhack. He has to charge it up in order for it to be any useful. So say he wanted to move with 200% speed for 1 hour then he would have to slow down his game by a factor of 50% for 1 hour in advance.

If you sum that up, then he is still going to take the same time that it takes to get with a fresh orc to orgrimmar as someone that doesn't have a speedhack.

Disqualified, next please
    Feel free to buy it, I'm sure it works. Just know that you'll be getting to your destination in the same amount of time as if you never even used the speedhack.

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jadd View Post
    Pretty important detail which was left out here -

Feel free to buy it, I'm sure it works. Just know that you'll be getting to your destination in the same amount of time as if you never even used the Speedhack.
    The hack is not about that. I've explained this to Master as well.

It's a prepared Speedhack for objective purposes. Say you want to do RBG's for an hour. You charge it up for a certain amount of time that'll be enough for you to Speedhack the entire Bg long. So with that charge you can Speedcap 3 flags, or run to someone faster to kill him.. you name it.

So with the ''Charge-up & Use'' method, is the Speedhack objectively related still a normal Speedhack like any other.

It's no ''Yay, I'm gonna run around Durotar because its fun'' hack. It's an objective related hack which you charge up for a purpose to use it for.

If you're looking for a Speedhack that you can use 24/7, running around trolling people, doing stuff left and right with ultimate control and lack of obstacles...
    I'm sorry to inform you that there wasn't such a public hack since Patch 4.3.4. At least... for my knowledge.
    Last edited by Devm; 10-21-2016 at 02:31 AM.

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, this genteman is cool guy, He showed me that this thing is working and is very easy setup too. I very happy with the result, If you want to be overpower player get this tool. Thank you Mr Devm.

Thrawl's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this the guy you want selling you speedhacks?

also it makes you dc 9 times out of 10

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vinshom View Post
    Hello everyone, this genteman is cool guy, He showed me that this thing is working and is very easy setup too. I very happy with the result, If you want to be overpower player get this tool. Thank you Mr Devm.
    No problem, have fun with it.
    Still more love for people who wanna profit from this!
    Skype = BitDevm

Originally Posted by Thrawl View Post
    Is this the guy you want selling you speedhacks?

also it makes you dc 9 times out of 10
    Hmm, that's a fine looking lad right there I must say.

Fixed version doesn't no. Was fun 3x capping you in 2 minutes. Good ole' WSG memories!
    Last edited by Devm; 10-21-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Demonstration videos.

Last edited by Devm; 10-21-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a little story that might change your point of view on this whole thing.
    When I was fooling around, trying to find a fun hack.. I stumbled upon this one. I didn't find it on purpose. You could call it luck. The method about this one, is VERY weird and uncommon. Nobody uses it.
    I was a Twink in the 19/29 bracket where I was hated for using these kind of things. So I got pretty excited when I figured out I found a SpeedHack. I abused it for a long time, since Mists of Pandaria without getting banned even once. I wasn't even paying attention to if people saw me.

I once faced this R1 guy, he reported me ON STREAM. He talked to a GM, the GM said the, I quote ''Blizzard Hacks Team'' was going to take a look at my account. Few weeks later, I was still there without even a warning.
    Whatever people like ''Master674'' or ''DarkLinux'' THINK they're knowing about this hack, they don't know anything about it. They're just guessing what it can be, without the slightest accurate idea. To sound smart in front of the community? To get themselves the idea they know a lot about this specific thing. All they do is provide people wrong and/or incomplete information. Hell, I can't even properly describe this glitch myself. It's SO explicit.

If this was ''so easy'' as people claim, we'd have everyone running around Azeroth at top speed. But that's not the case. There's a reason this Speedhack is the first one publicly released since Patch 4.3.4. If you think you know a way of doing what I do, be my guest.

Sometimes you just got to have faith, when wanting something.

I'm not ''suddenly'' going to get banned for something I've been doing for 2 years, because some forum smart@ss said so. The glitch is set-up VERY specific.
    In the end the decision is all yours. If you still have even the slightest interest in the back of your head.. ask me anything I can do to win your trust.
    Last edited by Devm; 10-22-2016 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Words from some happy customers.
    Comments originated from my Sub-thread in the Bots/Tools section.

Originally Posted by Vinshom View Post
    I got it and watch him doing it, its true this thing works. You wont regret it.
    Originally Posted by sinbad20069 View Post
    This is awesome....Work as intended...this is very useful for pve and pvp. You guys should give it a shot its worth the $$$
    Originally Posted by MrClue View Post
    Okay, so i was kind of skeptical if this was legit or not... Last time i used any speedhack/teleport was back in cata when WOWPlus was publicly released. Like i thought everything speedhack related would get you instant banned now, but @Devm just showed me that was still possible.
    I added his battletag so he could show me in-game in a battleground, and he actually said "sure" .
    He then told me to record it aswell, so here it is.. :shh: