US PvE Carries | Dungeon/Raid boosts | +10 mythic+ dungeons| H Emerald Nightmare menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Liquidflame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US PvE Carries | Dungeon/Raid boosts | +10 mythic+ dungeons| H Emerald Nightmare

Hey,
    I'm a part of a sales group consisting of members from many of the top guilds in the US on alliance side. We carry all forms of PvE content from dungeons to raids. Our members are already 7/7 Mythic and +15 M+ experienced to ensure a smooth carry. We currently sell for the prices below,

Heroic Emerald Nightmare Personal loot run (Includes AOTC and all loot that drops for you in the run) - 140$ USD
    Heroic Xavius on Personal loot (includes AOTC and any loot that drops for you on personal loot) - 60$ USD
    Full set of mythic dungeons (Includes all loot that drops for you) - 100$ USD
    Mythic +10 outside of timer(Includes a chest for completion and 880 piece in next week's cache) - 160$ USD
    Mythic +10 inside of the timer (includes achievement+chest+880 piece in next week's cache) - 200$ USD

Our carries are 100% selfplay unless otherwise requested.

Please feel free to PM me here or message me on skype at WoWCarries27 for any more information. I look forward to your business.

Also, if you're interested in a PvE carry that isn't listed, please don't hesitate to contact me and we can work out a price to get it done.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Liquidflame; 10-19-2016 at 03:56 PM.

US PvE Carries | Dungeon/Raid boosts | +10 mythic+ dungeons| H Emerald Nightmare