Spectral tiger Loot unscratched card menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

poslednjanada's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spectral tiger Loot unscratched card

Hello , i will be short, im trying to sell my world of warcraft tcg loot spectral tiger card, which rewards 1 spectra and 1 swift spectral tiger when you redeem it. i dont play game for years. also im not going to give you the mounts first, soo if you dont want to pay first i can understand that, i can ship the card to ur home adress assuming u cover the shipping fee price. will send via DHL . im looking for arround 300$ for it but price is negotiable ! my skype is : [email protected] EDIT: CAN OFC PROVIDE IMAGES OF THE UNSCRATCHED CARD!

Spectral tiger Loot unscratched card
    guldkistan's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    18 (83%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by poslednjanada View Post
    Hello , i will be short, im trying to sell my world of warcraft tcg loot spectral tiger card, which rewards 1 spectra and 1 swift spectral tiger when you redeem it. i dont play game for years. also im not going to give you the mounts first, soo if you dont want to pay first i can understand that, i can ship the card to ur home adress assuming u cover the shipping fee price. will send via DHL . im looking for arround 300$ for it but price is negotiable ! my skype is : [email protected] EDIT: CAN OFC PROVIDE IMAGES OF THE UNSCRATCHED CARD!

scammer,
    will ask for western union transfer for shipping fee to send the card through DHL.
    Have skype proof of him stating he'll send it, bla bla. Not online anymore tho.
    Got scammed for the shipping fee, 38€, no big deal.