★★★ World of Warcraft GOLD Europe and US - Bulk and Demand - Instant Payment ★★★ menu

User Tag List

Tescoli's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★★ World of Warcraft GOLD Europe and US - Bulk and Demand - Instant Payment ★★★

live:tescoli_1 (ADD THIS ONE)

Hello everyone, as the tittle says I am buying gold on EU / US realms.
    I prefer gold trading via GBank or AH but we accept also F2F with items exchange.
    I am going first if you have high reputation / feedback.

Payment methods:
    • Paypal
    • Skrill (Moneybookers)

Do you have a lot of gold on your realm and want to sell it for better price?

Nothing simpler! Add me on Skype and whenever I have demand on your server I message you to deliver my orders for better price (normally x1.5 - x2 instant price but can be more/less depends from server).

Safe in game trade Tips:
    1.Block trade so no one can request u trade first.
    2.Always take screenshots for the trade.
    3.Always invite the guy first, then request him trade when u do face to face trade, don't let others request u trade first, confirm the char name before u click trade.

If you add us or leave a message to us and we don't respond quickly, we might be asleep or away, once we come back we will reply as fast as possible!

live:tescoli_1 (ADD THIS ONE)

Feedbacks:

Originally Posted by wewantcakes View Post
    just sold to him 780k on Ravencrest EU... he said instant buy I waited arround 25 mins for Payment on PayPal. but very good price and very professional. if instant time will go down will be <3
    Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Traded 200k, fast payment, legit guy.

&#9733;&#9733;&#9733; World of Warcraft GOLD Europe and US - Bulk and Demand - Instant Payment &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
    Hapiguy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer, as shown in other posts.
    The people posting that they've successfully 'sold' to him are probably him...
    AVOID AT ALL COSTS, YOU WILL GET SCAMMED