0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RMT Questions

So to put it simply im looking for tips from people who have done RMT in path of exile for awhile most best ways to be safe when selling items i do NOT bot i farm everything by hand and i personally think keeping a second account that is leveled to lessen suspison and transferring exalts and other sell worthy stuff over at different times in small quantities is what would be best but any tips would be nice and thank you

also what do you think the risk of being banned on rmt is using these tips or the above idea?

RMT Questions
    JediMindTricks's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the most part GGG doesn't crack down on RMT long as you don't say anything stupid ingame that flags certain keywords. They have maybe a couple people even handling RMT and usually it comes from reports. Be careful with who you trade though try to unload excess currency whenever possible. If you did setup a second account make sure your running it on a VPN and drop all items in a map I believe this keeps you safe as drops in maps aren't being noted by GGG servers from what I've heard not sure if this is 100% true.

3. Thanks endlesstime (1 members gave Thanks to JediMindTricks for this useful post)