WOW EU Gold - Darksorrow - Genjuros - Neptulon Cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ogg154's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW EU Gold - Darksorrow - Genjuros - Neptulon Cheap

Hello and welcome to my little shop!

SERVER: DARKSORROW EU, GENJUROS EU, NEPTULON EU
    FACTION: ALLIANCE AND HORDE

My skype ID is: LEOAZURE_1

----->PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ADD ME TO SKYPE<-----

I am an old player and registered here in this forum, since March, 2010. You can see my old thread below along with all the positive feedback I have:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...de/index3.html

The above was my old thread. I stopped playing WoW shortly after WoW:WOD hit and now would like to sell off my remaining gold. I am a player just like you. I farm the gold myself. I do NOT use any bots, hacks, or cheats. I am enjoying this so I have got a strong interest in giving you a good service and in ensuring that you are satisfied.

Please leave feedback for me on this thread after we are done. Thank you.

Terms of service

• You go first. This is non-negotiable.
    • Please do leave positive feedback after a successful trade is concluded.
    • All sales are final.
    • I will not add you to Skype first. If someone adds you claiming it is me, they are trying to scam you.
    • By buying from me, you agree to those terms.

Business Hours: I am usually online between 11:00 Paris Time (European Standard Time) to 20:00 Paris Time (European Standard Time) . If I am not online, leave me a message, and I will get back to you as soon as I am online.

Delivery: Will deliver your gold shortly after receiving cleared payment, usually within 5 minutes.

Method of Delivery: Guild Bank Withdrawal. I invite you in my guild. I deposit the amount you want to buy in my guild bank. You withdraw it. You leave guild. We are done.

Payment Method:

Skrill, Online payments & Money transfers | Skrill.

If you don't have a Skrill account, don't worry. Registering takes only a few minutes, and verifying your credit card takes only 5 minutes maximum. Skrill verification is done as follows:

-Skrill charge your card a random amount between 1 and 3 euro.
    -You either get a message on your cellphone informing you of the exact amount they charged your credit card, or you contact your bank and ask.
    -You input the exact amount they charged your credit card at Skrill website.
    -If you put the correct amount, your card is automatically verified.

At present, I do not accept Paypal b/c it is possible to chargeback payments made through Paypal. In addition, Paypal does not allow withdrawal of funds to my credit card for my country, and every bank withdrawal with Paypal costs me 4.5 euro whereas credit card withdrawals cost only 2.50 with Skrill.

Many thanks in advance & God bless.

Summary of feedback left by satisfied customers in this thread:

Originally Posted by Smupik
    Thanks for doing business, nice guy.
    Originally Posted by RGGOLD
    trust! i bought 53k and all good!+++
    Originally Posted by RGGOLD
    i bought again 106k and all good! fast trade, good seller!
    Originally Posted by Winkerton
    Great guy, I totally recommend, fast and smooth trade, great communication skills!
    Originally Posted by Kirus
    Great doing deals with you
    Another smooth trade, thank you !
    Originally Posted by Stalkk
    the kind of supplier you can only dream of, instant response any time of day and no hassle, dont buy from him please, let me have it all!!!
    Just two words: GREAT GUY !
    Originally Posted by Kalleapa
    Greatest gold seller I have been in touch with. Fast and clear. Many thanks
    Originally Posted by MMOKings-csr
    Bought 90k gold,smooth transaction Thanks
    Originally Posted by TrustedXet
    Very positivite trade. Everything went smooth and fast. Will definitely do more businesses. Thank you!
    Originally Posted by Thatguyesa
    Super-professional and competant dealer, highly recommended. Big ups!
    Feedback from my http://SWTOR credits thread<br /> ht...dits-cheap.htm:

Originally Posted by Xsunrise
    Cheap credits, fast delivery friendly person. Recommended ! Nice doing business with you !
    Last edited by Ogg154; 09-30-2016 at 02:26 PM.

WOW EU Gold - Darksorrow - Genjuros - Neptulon Cheap