[W] Legion cd key + 60 days EU [H] Pre El Kuuna (Guild wars) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Traderr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[W] Legion cd key + 60 days EU [H] Pre El Kuuna (Guild wars)

I want to trade my Everlasting Kuunavang Tonic in Pre Searing version of Guild Wars Ascalon for your Legion cd key + 60 days of game time card (both EU). IF you happen to still have a 30 day game card (EU of course), I can accept it in place of 60 days.

UPDATE: Also accepting 52€ / 57$ PayPal gift!

If you don't have the codes and need to buy them, read the following please:

→ Post here that you're accepting the deal and wait for my response so you don't buy if the item is already sold. This also lets other people know that you're first.

→ Try to buy the cheapest set, make sure it's EU.

→ Make sure that with the codes you PM me, you also give me the CORRECT name of your character.

→ After successful trade, post here so the thread can be closed and none of us is accused of scam.

I don't accept offers exceeding my [W] if someone has already agreed to trade.
    Last edited by Traderr; 10-03-2016 at 10:14 AM.

[W] Legion cd key + 60 days EU [H] Pre El Kuuna (Guild wars)
    Traderr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can be closed.