28/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets make a group of high level hackers for boosting and get S2 rewards

I want to get to master (or maybe higher who knows) ASAP because I want the rewards at the end of the season.
    Requisites:
    - You must have some sort of hack. If you got memory ESP even better since you can pretty much preddict everything but if you use AHK and you are good with it you are welcome too.
    - You must have some skill and know how to play as a team. This is the most important requisite. Some people don't know how to play even with hacks. I'm not saying i'm a super pro 1337 player but I get 4 gold medals (kills, damage, obj kills and capture time) most of the times and I got to 3600 SR on my main account playing legit.
    - Do your best to try to help your team.
    - Know how to play at least a healer for "one of those matches".
    - If you watch competitive matches on YouTube to learn strategies and stuff, thath would help.
    - Communication would be nice. Although I dont speak english very good I think its not required, we just need to communicate only to syncronize our ultis, when to push/when to hold and basic stuff. Overcommunication is bad sometimes.

I play D.Va as my main character (I always try to chase hanzos, widows, mcrees to make things much easier for my team. Also I try to be as annoying as possible, shifting in front of mcree and using right click to block his ulti is pretty much, pushing opponents outmof the map with shift+right click etc.). Zaryah is my secondary. Bastion only sometimes and only when we have to defend last point; and i'm currently trying to learn McRee since hes really powerful right now and doesnt seem too hard to use. I can play Lucio a bit but only if its 100% neccessary and if the rest of the team is getting kills (sometimes when playing solo q theres no point in going Lucio for me since i'd rather play DVa and kill instead of healing people that doesnt get too many frags.

Hopefully this sounds fun for you as it does for me.
    So add me on skype and lets make a group of mid-high level players with hax to boost our SR with: [email protected]
    Last edited by themegamaster; 09-29-2016 at 04:30 AM.

Lets make a group of high level hackers for boosting and get S2 rewards
    h4hitman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious but what hack do you use? But this looks a bit sketchy dont wanna loose my account.

themegamaster's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    28/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by h4hitman View Post
    Just curious but what hack do you use? But this looks a bit sketchy dont wanna loose my account.
    Starter ESP+Aimbot. I dont understand why do you say this is sketchy.. Im not asking for money or accounts lol Im looking for other fellow cheaters to play with, and have a higher chance of winning several matches in Competitive mode and I figured the best place to ask for this would be here since on the Starter discord (im there since i bought the hack) thres not many people available. I played only a twice with one guy and like 8 times with another one but they are not too active.
    Also if you use ahk scripts like Dvasystems (didnt try it but I heard is pretty good) I dont think they will ban you.
    Last edited by themegamaster; 09-29-2016 at 04:38 AM.

h4hitman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only reason im saying its sketchy is cause your pretty new and you could be working for blizzard for all I know. I also only have one account so not going to risk anything

themegamaster's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    28/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by h4hitman View Post
    Only reason im saying its sketchy is cause your pretty new and you could be working for blizzard for all I know. I also only have one account so not going to risk anything
    Lmao ok well makes sense except that if you check my posts Ive been banned for using starter last week and I visit the ow hax discord oftenl everone knows me there.
    But again, thats what a Blizzard employee would say right? ^^