WOW gold US-Kul Tiras/Bladefist. .35$/k. Power Leveling Services. BoEs (835+) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Naphkins89's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW gold US-Kul Tiras/Bladefist. .35$/k. Power Leveling Services. BoEs (835+)

I farm daily, work the AH daily, have BS, JC, LW, Enchanting, mining, herbing that earns me gold. I have multiple BoE's for sale as well. I use Paypal. I am brand new to this site & will be bringing safe, fair, reliable business with me. I will not do you wrong b/c i know how it feels to get scammed

To contact me, I talk on skype: [email protected]

Methods consist of f2f, guild bank, also auction sales.

Power-leveling Services: I have my own account with 3 110's, 5 100's, with plenty of gold, materials, professions. I will not funk with your account in ways that mean harm.

1. I charge $15/level, 100-110 in under 24 hrs time-played guaranteed. It may not be done within 24 hrs due to other orders.
    2. $20 for all artifact weapons unlocked
    3.You keep all the gear, artifact power, gold, ect.
    4. All of your account information remains confidential, I will not log into your account after my job is complete.

[img=https://hatscripts.com/addskype/magickrafter47.png]

^^^^^ is MY skype info. Add me to discuss terms, details, ect.

I look forward to meeting friendly, trustworthy, good hearted people & doing business with you

After you successfully complete a transaction with me, please take a few minutes to write feedback
    Last edited by Naphkins89; 09-29-2016 at 07:58 AM.

WOW gold US-Kul Tiras/Bladefist. .35$/k. Power Leveling Services. BoEs (835+)