| free | pvp | gold | dungeon | powerleveling | boosting | arena | farming for one!!| menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fatpotter07's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

| free | pvp | gold | dungeon | powerleveling | boosting | arena | farming for one!!|

Hello Fat Potter here , I currently cannot afford a World of Warcraft account, So what I plan on doing is helping 1 person at a time with anything and everything they may need while they may not have time or patients to do it themselves. I can only do one account at a time so first person to get in touch with me and finalize what you need done will be getting me until they can start playing their account again or whatever.

Since I don't have a WoW account at the moment & want to just play a few different classes to see what kind of class I will be buying is the only reason I am doing this for free. I will do anything and everything you want me to on the account. If you want me to farm gold,reputation,warfronts,arenas,dungeons, gear whatever you want me to do on your account I can and will do it for 10-15 hours a day until you don't want me to anymore.

I will not be asking for any of your personal information at all only thing I will need is the email and password to log into the account everything else will be private and your own business. In turn I will be letting you have a copy of my drivers license, my address,name, email address, cell, and house phone number so you can contact me anytime 24/7 to let me know if you want me to log off the account so you can log in.

If anyone is interested in my services please contact me below.

Attached Images Attached Images | free | pvp | gold | dungeon | powerleveling | boosting | arena | farming for one!!|-skype_logo_1_medium-jpg 

| free | pvp | gold | dungeon | powerleveling | boosting | arena | farming for one!!|
    micheal.steve97's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    211 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fatpotter07 View Post
    Hello Fat Potter here , I currently cannot afford a World of Warcraft account, So what I plan on doing is helping 1 person at a time with anything and everything they may need while they may not have time or patients to do it themselves. I can only do one account at a time so first person to get in touch with me and finalize what you need done will be getting me until they can start playing their account again or whatever.

Since I don't have a WoW account at the moment & want to just play a few different classes to see what kind of class I will be buying is the only reason I am doing this for free. I will do anything and everything you want me to on the account. If you want me to farm gold,reputation,warfronts,arenas,dungeons, gear whatever you want me to do on your account I can and will do it for 10-15 hours a day until you don't want me to anymore.

I will not be asking for any of your personal information at all only thing I will need is the email and password to log into the account everything else will be private and your own business. In turn I will be letting you have a copy of my drivers license, my address,name, email address, cell, and house phone number so you can contact me anytime 24/7 to let me know if you want me to log off the account so you can log in.

If anyone is interested in my services please contact me below.

He is a scammer stolen me 1000k gold after loged in game for a test service!