19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerlevelers that Bot

I see a lot of different people offering (hand trained) leveling such as 100-110 for like $25, pvp level 1-50 for like $30 etc... I also see people selling (hand trained) level 30 league accounts for legit like $6. How are these sellers able to sell powerleveling / accounts and obviously bot on them but lie and not get banned from the game and or from wherever they sell from. I am curious because there's nobody with a US / UK based company that would work for less than 70 cents per hour even like 10 cents per hour for a league account. Are they using private scripts / bots so that the accounts don't get banned because I have purchased before and noticed that 100-110 took 36 - 48 hours which is obsurd and was played non stop but never got banned, so what are they doing could it be honorbuddy, or what. Oh and also what I notice is they claim to have a (team) and have literally 50+ accounts for sale at once or leveling offers. Do you guys know what they are doing. Where they get these private bots etc? Thanks

Powerlevelers that Bot
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be honorbuddy, could be hand-made, could be hand leveling. You never really know. There are some sites where you can request that the leveler stream the service to you so you know it's not a bot, although I don't know of any off the top of my head.

PurpleFog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    Could be honorbuddy, could be hand-made, could be hand leveling. You never really know. There are some sites where you can request that the leveler stream the service to you so you know it's not a bot, although I don't know of any off the top of my head.
    I've seen those but they actually charge legit prices like $90 100-110, not $25 and spend 36 - 48 hours of their life doing it. That's what I don't understand they say its 100% hand but its 100% bot I just don't understand how they aren't getting the accounts that they do everyday banned.