Legitimately farmed gold on DARKSPEAR - US, Alliance (.35 to .40 per/k) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Scarith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legitimately farmed gold on DARKSPEAR - US, Alliance (.35 to .40 per/k)

Howdy. Looking to sell some gold on Darkspear. I currently have 260k in stock and use the guild bank transfer method for your safety. (If you're unfamiliar, I invite you to my guild that has plenty of members and a normal name to avoid suspicion and provide you with a rank that allows you to withdraw however much gold you purchase. You will have to be able to leave your guild temporarily or make a new character to join mine for the transaction.)

My price varies depending on how much I have in stock and the quantity of your order (lower if you purchase in bulk). I will only sell through PlayerAuctions (where I have 100%, A+ reputation) or through a verified middleman from Ownedcore. If you'd like to add me on Skype to talk about your order or have any questions before buying, my username is grimm.div. If you PM me here, please be aware that I'm hardly online (usually only once a day to update / bump this thread). If you want a quick response, Skype is the way to go!

Thanks for your interest, looking forward to hearing from you.

Legitimately farmed gold on DARKSPEAR - US, Alliance (.35 to .40 per/k)
    Scarith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    310k in stock, still selling.

Scarith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R